-----
To have your own Corthay's posted on the blog, please send us an E-MAIL with pictures and we’ll post them as soon as we can.
We will not publish your name, all posts will be anonymous.
-----

Monday 27 June 2011

Satan, Last 001, Vieux noir



Today we received the first Corthay pictures from a visitor to post on our blog!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My first pair of Corthays - Satan in Vieux Noir from Leffot, NYC. 
Many thanks to Steven for helping me to decide to buy them and to Dave for this fantastic and interesting blog !


They are truly works of art!


I generally wear Gaziano & Girling and Edward Green and some Aldens But these shoes are the most beautiful and the best fitting shoes I have owned and I thank Corthay making them available in the USA. They are my first pair of Corthay's and I look forward to my next purchase.

Merci beaucoup!
JC,
Michigan






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...